Once you are certified, we will clone your development application account to create your production application account. You will find your production account in the dropdown at the top of your dashboard. Our team will launch your application in the Clever Library. You will then need to take the following steps,
- Update your integration to use your production app credentials at Settings.
- Verify that your redirect URIs point are correct and secured with HTTPS at Settings >> Instant Login.
- Test logins for each supported user type with your production configuration.
Once you're live:
- Teachers will be able to install your application in the Clever Library. For Teachers: What is the Clever Library.
- Your application will be added to Clever’s application gallery within a week.
Once you are certified, we will clone your development application account to create your production application account. You will find your production account in the dropdown at the top of your dashboard. You should see a Go Live wizard that will walk you through the steps of preparing to go live.
Once you've clicked through the wizard, your application will be Live on Clever!
Once you're live:
- District administrators will be able to add your application to their dashboard
- You can invite districts to connect
- Depending on the options you select in the Go Live wizard, your application may be searchable in the district dashboard and may be showcased in Clever's application gallery.
If you have an existing SSO integration with Clever and are adding in Secure Sync, please reach out at [email protected]
After you’ve become Clever certified, your app can start connecting with districts! See this video if you’re curious about how this process works.
Updated 6 months ago