- Must sync at least once per day
- Must have a strategy for matching existing users to Clever data
- Must be able to initiate a sync on demand
- Must archive records when data in Clever is unshared/deleted, and restore records if the Clever ID reappears
- Must use Clever ID as a key identifier for all data types
- Student-teacher associations must be preserved (Secure Sync only)
- If application tracks historical data, history must be tied to student record
- What is your process for onboarding districts?
- What data do you require, and what happens if data is missing? If data is not available through Clever at all, how are you acquiring the information?
- Are you provisioning accounts for school and district admins? If so, what permissions does each user type receive?
- How will you manage semester rollover? School-year rollover?
- How will you handle students and teachers who are not associated with sections?
- Do you require student contact data?
- Do you need to approve connection requests or do you want all requests to be automatically approved?
- Do you auto-assign content based on section information (grade/subject) (Secure Sync only)
When you're ready for the Clever team to review your application for certification, reach out to your account manager to schedule next steps.
Updated almost 5 years ago
Did this page help you?