- Must use the authorization grant flow (unless provisions for implicit grant have been made)
- Must support Instant Login for all user types supported by your application
- Must match users on Clever ID when they log in
- Must allow users to log in on the primary redirect URL, even if application is multi-tenant
- Must show a friendly error screen when logins fail
- Must provision on demand and/or match users on first login (if not using Secure Sync to match ahead of time)
- Does your integration work in:
- Internet Explorer
- Mobile Safari
- Mobile Chrome
- When Instant Login is turned on, is it the only path into the application for users?
- If you have offline access, how do you provision credentials?
- How do you handle teacher users who are also admin users?
- What is the setup process when a district decides to use Instant Login?
- Do you require that districts use Instant Login when using Clever for rostering?
- Is there an amount of inactivity after which you log someone out?
- What screen are users directed to when they're logged out? Does the window close?
- Do you need to approve connection requests or do you want all requests to be automatically approved?
When you're ready, submit for Certification!
|Submit for Certification|