- Must use the authorization grant flow
- Must provision on demand on for all teachers
- Must match users on Clever ID when they log in
- Must allow users to log in on the primary redirect URL, even if application is multi-tenant
- Must show a friendly error screen when logins fail
- Must add a "Sign Up with Clever" button to your website's registration or signup page
- Must upload the following assets by completing the Marketing Collateral wizard in the Library tab of your application dashboard
- Must review and sign this standardized DSA that governs your relationship with the teachers who install your software. Please send this signed copy to email@example.com.
Does your integration work in:
- Internet Explorer
- Mobile Safari
- Mobile Chrome
What is the setup process when a teachers decides to sign up for your app?
- Do you require roster information?
- Will you update the data upon each login or will users have an option to sync new data within the your application?
- Do you require any other fields than the ones provided (e.g. school, district info)? If so, do you prompt the user for these during onboarding?
- Do you require that districts use SSO when using Clever for rostering?
- Is there an amount of inactivity after which you log someone out?
- What screen are users directed to when they're logged out? Does the window close?
When you're ready, submit for Certification!
|Submit for Classroom Certification|